EM-5 Control Wheel falls off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great I just ordered the camera from Reef photo but with the Olympus housing sigh

i think it has nothing to do with the housing. mine just came off when the nauticam housing arrived. i did not have the chance to put the cam into the housing. it just came off

i think it has nothing to do with the housing. mine just came off when the nauticam housing arrived. i did not have the chance to put the cam into the housing. it just came off

Thnx.

I was on a three-week vacation when the cap came off. A small piece of folded-over duct tape secured the cap sufficiently well that I was able to use the camera in the housing. When I returned home, I sent the camera back to Olympus in New York for warranty repair; it came back in two weeks.

Note: I downloaded the warranty repair instructions from the olympususa.com website and took the camera to my local UPS store for packing and shipping. UPS packed and shipped the camera to Olympus and charged Olympus! When Mel took his camera to UPS, they made him pay for the shipping! Olympus should cover shipping costs both ways, IMHO.

I think UPS screwed up and failed to collect money from me: "This is a customer paid transaction. Please be sure to collect money from the customer."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom