Endless Ocean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I played the first one and it was surprisingly fun considering how slow the game was. The publisher really did a great job in capturing the feel of being underwater. For any divers that are also gamers, I recommend playing the first one and I can't WAIT for the sequel to be released.

I have the original video game
The whole idea that you go in the water to poke fish is shockingly anti educational considering this is aimed at kids
There should be some form of control over the content by the authorities as this is really deceiving

I played the first one and it was surprisingly fun considering how slow the game was. The publisher really did a great job in capturing the feel of being underwater. For any divers that are also gamers, I recommend playing the first one and I can't WAIT for the sequel to be released.

Did you try our simulator eDiving?
You can equip your avatar with real gear - including real dive computers - and dive real dive sites.
And next week we are releasing a new version that includes a lobster hunting mode - with specialty class :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

DiveNav>>
I have your program on my computer at the present time. I have only gotten past the orientation pool so far. I haven't dived (LOL) into the control setting s but Iassume I can change them as I find the controls frustrating at times. But all in all a good program, and as for the lobster hunting here where I am from it means jail time if you hunt them, and pesonally don't like the taste but my wife would eat them every night.

..... I haven't dived (LOL) into the control setting s but Iassume I can change them ....

yes.. just go to the configuration-->controls screen and you can re-bind all your keys

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Here's a complete release and some art on this new video game from Nintendo. Looks interesting from what I can see!

endlessoceansm.jpg

Nintendo Unveils New Scuba Diving Adventure for Wii Users

Sounds like a Distinctive Specialty coming soon .... Armchair Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom