Entry into my logbook today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree the only way to see you scared is for you to hang out .. but as my wife says almost every day "Jeff, Living with you is an Adventure"

i only have 2 words for you Mr. Lou Bayne "GAME ON"

That's too cool.

I still want to break into the NJ State Police barracks with a stencil and a can of white spray paint and change all their cars from "STATE TROOPERs" to "STATE POOPERs."

You and I need to go skydiving together, too. And we need to ride motorcycles together. Something tells me that you'd have a tough time keeping the front wheel on the ground at all times. :)

Seajay

i bet that is your shortest response on this board ..... look everyone let this one go down in the records

Shorty

One word once. It was like, "Yep." Lol...

Hey, nobody's ever accused my of "clamming up." :D

You should read some of my stories... I think my DIR-F thread went on and on and on... :D

I think someone once referred to their post as "SeaJay-ish" because it was so long. :D Hahahahhaaaa!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom