Event: Venice Beach Dives & Dinner (Oct 18)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I missed you guys. I wasnt sure where you guys all went after your dives. Wanted to hang out with you . Sorry I missed everyone . Hope everyone dive went well,lots of great teeth found. Here are some of what I found today.

Attachments

• Venice shark tooth 130.jpg
    Venice shark tooth 130.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Venice shark tooth 131.jpg
    Venice shark tooth 131.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Venice shark tooth 132.jpg
    Venice shark tooth 132.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Venice shark tooth 133.jpg
    Venice shark tooth 133.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 39
Sorry I missed you guys. I wasnt sure where you guys all went after your dives. Wanted to hang out with you . Sorry I missed everyone . Hope everyone dive went well,lots of great teeth found. Here are some of what I found today.

You found a smiley face today :shocked2: Never saw one of those before - must be really rare :wink:

Sorry we missed you Babe... It wasn't decided on where we were going until we all got out... I did find my first tooth!!! Exciting for me, but no, it wasn't a Meg.. Vis was bad, but that's all I've gotten to dive yet so I'm used to it and it was still great.. Saw some great Sheepshead and cute Ocean Perch... We went to Sharkey's afterward since none of us knew the area well.. Had a blast meeting everyone..

Special thanks to MoteMan & wife (Amy) for letting this newbie tag along...

I thought it was cute and good for a laugh. Only I could think of something like that. Three megs a rib bone did the trick. Great weekend on finding shark teeth.

Sorry we missed you Babe... It wasn't decided on where we were going until we all got out... I did find my first tooth!!! Exciting for me, but no, it wasn't a Meg.. Vis was bad, but that's all I've gotten to dive yet so I'm used to it and it was still great.. Saw some great Sheepshead and cute Ocean Perch... We went to Sharkey's afterward since none of us knew the area well.. Had a blast meeting everyone..

Special thanks to MoteMan & wife (Amy) for letting this newbie tag along...

No thanks necessary, it was our pleasure. BTW it's Anne, not Amy, LOL

It was good to meet some of you yesterday.
Here are the teeth I pcked up on my first dive yesterday prior to the meetup.
We'll have to do it again on a better vis day.

Attachments

• sharksteeth 101808.JPG
    sharksteeth 101808.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 48
It was good to meet some of you yesterday.
Here are the teeth I pcked up on my first dive yesterday prior to the meetup.
We'll have to do it again on a better vis day.
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love the sand tiger teeth. Great job.

I swear she found those fossils positioned just like that.

It was a great trip. The shore was more miss than hit for me. I did find a little meg though. Did real good on the boat. It was nice meeting everyone :)

We ended up going to Sharkeys (sp?) and I must say..... it really DID suck. Bland food and not worth the price. Won't be going THERE anymore.

~ Sel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom