Everything checked but not getting thread updates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a few days ago... we changed the outgoing server for subscriptions.

There was a problem with some DNS settings, and mail may have bounced around... Once it was fixed. Mail that was stuck in the queue went. So things should be back to normal (as normal as they can be) now.

I'm still not getting emails...not even PM notifications. :confused:

We moved the source of the thread/subscription updates from one place to another. There was a config error...We have made some minor tweaks to that system today. If you don't get the updates tomorrow morning... Please let us know, and we'll investigate further.

Still not getting updates. Started about the time the OP posted.
It is a bit frustrating as some threads I am involved am not receiving notices and they disappear from my recent activity before I can respond.

That works for now! thanks...

I'm still not getting emails...not even PM notifications. :confused:

Hi.

I sent you an e-mail as a test. If you get it... Please reply to it :)

Also - to others who may have this problem. It's possible that mail is now going to your spam box or the like, as the "from" server address is different.

is the "From" server addy available for us to configure in outlook, or shall we guess?

Just checked my email online, where it should have all my unanswered emails, and there is nothing from SB.

The "from" server is a change on our end - you shouldn't have to change anything except allowing it as valid - if it's in your spam box, allow it.

I'll continue investigating on the SB end. In the meantime - I'm not seeing any errors in the mail log. But will continue to monitor.

Back
Top Bottom