Everything checked but not getting thread updates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks...
FWIW, I am getting my other emails from that address, just not SB

Hi.

I sent you an e-mail as a test. If you get it... Please reply to it :)

Also - to others who may have this problem. It's possible that mail is now going to your spam box or the like, as the "from" server address is different.

I replied.

I've been checking my spam folder since this started but haven't seen anything go in there either. I added support@scubaboard.com to my address book just in case though. Did you just change the DNS name at your end and keep the "from" address the same?

Yes. It is still from Support@scubaboard.com. I'm in California for a scuba show this weekend. I'll see if I can get someone else to take a look at this.

Michelle,

I'm checking the mail log and it's showing "Success".

Not sure why you wouldn't get it?

Unchecked the email notification. Shut down. Rebooted on another computer. Recheck the email notification. Still no emails.

Jenny,

I also see your mail in the server log as "SENT" successfully. Meaning it did leave our server, so the BOARD is not the problem. At the same time - Un-Checking the actual box would definitely stop the mail from coming. The problem obviously lies between the mail server and your ISP. I'll continue to investigate.

Thanks.. appreciate it..
Not coming into my account even as spam.

Is this still an issue for people? AFAIK, mail is all going out.

Yep. Still an issue. No problems with any other message boards or accounts.

Is anyone else having this problem is really the question. It makes it difficult to troubleshoot a single user with an e-mail problem, when all of the mail is apparently going out, and there's thousands of e-mailed notifications sent out daily.

Back
Top Bottom