Everything checked but not getting thread updates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have changed my email address and still not getting email.

I see the same e-mail address in your profile as before.

Is anyone else having this problem is really the question. It makes it difficult to troubleshoot a single user with an e-mail problem, when all of the mail is apparently going out, and there's thousands of e-mailed notifications sent out daily.

I'm still not getting any emails from the board.

After switching my notification email twice, getting locked out of SB (cause, I wasn't receiving any email notifications, blah, blah, blah), Laurens was able to fix it. Don't know if it was the switching the emails or what that knocked the bug loose, but it's working again.
Thank you.

I was able to change my email address to use my gmail account and I get emails but I still don't get emails when I switch it back to my pacbell.net account. The pacbell.net account is the one I would like to use and had been using on here all along. :confused:

Jenny,
Did your old address happen to be a pacbell.net account too?

No, it was my bellsouth.net address
Interestingly, I changed it to my scubaboard address, and still no updates, then when I switched it back to my bellsouth addy is when I got locked out. Locked out only in that I had to reply that I received confirmation, and I hadn't, which in hindsight makes sense, 'cause that's the addy I was having trouble with to begin with.

No, it was my bellsouth.net address
Interestingly, I changed it to my scubaboard address, and still no updates, then when I switched it back to my bellsouth addy is when I got locked out. Locked out only in that I had to reply that I received confirmation, and I hadn't, which in hindsight makes sense, 'cause that's the addy I was having trouble with to begin with.

So, you're using your bellsouth.net address now and getting email notifications?

Yes.. finally. Didn't at first. Switched to scubaboard. still no emails. Switched back to bellsouth, and am now getting notices.... and I was almost getting used to the not so full mail box :crafty:

I guess I should add that the same thing has been happening to me for for a long time also. I used to get them, but no longer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom