Fall 2007 Meet-n-Greet "Who's bringing what" List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denny any word on the skurt?

Justin, aka skirtboy, is spending 3 days in Memphis, TN on business. He won't be back until Fri. and doesn't think it would be a good idea to leave the homefront for another couple of days for the M & G. He would really like to make it but probably won't be able to.:shakehead:

Rod and I will have the kiddos with us, and will only be there for Saturday. We'll bring cookies, chips & salsa, and some other stuff to be determined by my walk thru the grocery store. :)

I'll be doing the grocery store thing as well. I won't bring my kettle and tripod given the nice weather forecast. But I will bring some cider and a teapot to warm it up. Other than that I'll have my normal camping thangs...

Camp box with assorted necessities
Flavored coffee creamer
EZ up canopy
Couple tables
Bananas

Paula

Daggonit, Denny!!!! I'm gonna have to make a trip to Toledo to get some of that kielbasa! I'm already craving it today! LOL!!! Hmmmm... how far from Indy is Toledo? About 5 hours, just guessing?

Ber... if you need to move this, go ahead (and accept my apology too :))... didn't know if I should post it here or in the other thread. :wink:

Okey dokey kiddo's, you're free to run rampant in the thread now that it has served it's purpose :D
Ber :lilbunny:

ok, i've look through the last threads, but have een AFK for a while what is the dates that were selected and where....thanks

Ummm ... Gilboa .... LAST weekend.

Okey dokey kiddo's, you're free to run rampant in the thread now that it has served it's purpose :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Well then since I can't get in trouble for posting off topic. You still owe me a hug, and just like the financial institutions it will be with interest if I have to wait until spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom