Fall 2007 Meet-n-Greet "Who's bringing what" List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daggonit, Denny!!!! I'm gonna have to make a trip to Toledo to get some of that kielbasa! I'm already craving it today! LOL!!! Hmmmm... how far from Indy is Toledo? About 5 hours, just guessing?

Williams Meat Market, Edgewater Dr. Point Place (near MI and Lake Erie). You would have about a 4 hr. drive. The reason you're craving it is because you are probably still tasting it---urp! Isn't garlic just great?!

Williams Meat Market, Edgewater Dr. Point Place (near MI and Lake Erie). You would have about a 4 hr. drive. The reason you're craving it is because you are probably still tasting it---urp! Isn't garlic just great?!

Denny, it was good to meet you last weekend. Thanks for bringing the kielbasa.

I'm really considering looking up the number and seeing if they'll ship!

Once again, it was a great weekend of diving. So nice to have met a few new people and I'm really going to try to have less time between M&G's (I think the last on I made was spring '05 ;-()

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom