Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROTFLMTO!!

BTW, I think I have the firewood mostly covered. My truck has shrunk, so I will not be able to fit quite as much, but I should have most of what we need for the weekend.

I may have to grace the mega dive with my presence :) At least saturday evening and sunday.

Hey Joyce, as of now we're camping at the Econo Lodge down the road as we'll have Chloe. We'd like to do lunch and dinner with you guys, so what do I need to bring. I'm sure we'll be chatting about this when you get back! Hope you had fun!

I was thinking about the Saturday afternoon feast. Pretty much only one person has been doing all the cooking the past couple/few megadives. Anybody interested in stepping up to the plate and taking it over? Brekky on Saturday and Sunday?

Only one person cooking? I get a lot of help actually! :wink:

I was referring to the Saturday afternoon feast.. :wink:

I have a question if you don't mind answering it. Can we bring a travel trailer or is Turkey Roost just for tents? Not that I have one... But I could:wink: if we can bring one hehehe...

Only one person cooking? I get a lot of help actually! :wink:

I can help this year if you would like. I can bring a big ham (precooked) and some potatoes, corn on the cob. I just forget the foil :depressed: so if someone can remember other than me :shakehead: that would be great. I'm not the best BBQ person but with DEEPSEAWOLF looking over me I think it will be editable I said I think it will be editable. If not drink lots of Rum and everything will taste good :rofl3:

I have a question if you don't mind answering it. Can we bring a travel trailer or is Turkey Roost just for tents? Not that I have one... But I could:wink: if we can bring one hehehe...

Hey Becky

No trailers Turkey Roost just tents! Me and piratewench1 are leaving our trailer at home. It should be cool at night and very comfortable in a tent. But if you want to be in a trailer they have sites for that just not real close.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom