Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry about it. I'm sure I can get it all to fit...

BTW I corrected your spelling mistakes.

Thanks for fixing my spelling mistakes! It's gonna take me a while to work out your diving mistakes but I hope to do it some day. Gotta help a buddy out, you know? Don't worry, you keep fixing my spelling and, difficult as it may be, I'll help you get down the basics of diving!

(actually, I need help on my technique! I'm having trouble with all of the fins and kicks used by the cave diving community, partly because I'm too lazy to watch the video online long enough to tell them all apart. If I remember, I'll ask for help/critique from the "more advanced" divers :) ) (and Marchand has more certs than I do.....)

It appers Mania is riding up with (Jenny)? and I wouldn't EVEN DARE to do anything to , er , You get my drift.
They'd find me tied up at the GR sign. :11::shakehead:

We do not want to mess with Jenny's Rummobile:rofl3: Your are right we would end up at the GR sign. Someone said Jenny uses rum to power her car, is this true?:shakehead::rofl3:

P.S. If ANYONE wants to do some karsting on Friday , I should be there around
4-5 PM. Both sets of 85's (Mine and Mania's will be filled.

We will be there probably around noon -1:00 on Friday with full singles. Not a rock crawler but will get wet.

I may have missed it somewhere in all this posting but are we all camping together at one site or do we need to get our own site. I should be getting there on Friday around 6pm. Also I will be bringing some firewood.

All at one site, the Turkey Roost. When you sign in, tell them that is where you are camping and they will give you the directions.

Dave, I would NEVER waste rum powering my car!!!! :D

Actually are children even allowed little lone are there going to be any?

Debi

Yes, there will be kids there.. this IS a family event! :rofl3:
Seriously, Hermit Crab, her friend and John are all 12, plus whatever other kids show up. They will have a good time. We bring them guns and knifes and let them play!
marshmallow guns of course!

Thanks for fixing my spelling mistakes! It's gonna take me a while to work out your diving mistakes but I hope to do it some day. Gotta help a buddy out, you know? Don't worry, you keep fixing my spelling and, difficult as it may be, I'll help you get down the basics of diving!

(actually, I need help on my technique! I'm having trouble with all of the fins and kicks used by the cave diving community, partly because I'm too lazy to watch the video online long enough to tell them all apart. If I remember, I'll ask for help/critique from the "more advanced" divers :) ) (and Marchand has more certs than I do.....)

How about this, I'll let you try to correct my diving "mistakes" as long as you buy me air fills and the rest of the gear I want. :D

How about this, I'll let you try to correct my diving "mistakes" as long as you buy me air fills and the rest of the gear I want. :D

I'll buy you whatever dive gear you want if you get Jenny's car in....eh, the Bone Room? :) And I'll buy you air fills for life if you can reassemble it and make it run underwater, on rum. :wink:

Yes, there will be kids there.. We bring them guns and knifes and let them play!!

Holy cow:shakehead: I thought for a moment you let them have sissors, :confused: I do NOT want to see any running with sissors.:no

We are at a campsite across from the store. My son-in-laws trailer was too big to get into the Turkey Run, so we will have to walk, drive, hitch hike, etc down to the Turkey.

I have not seen ScubaFools list of needed things yet???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom