Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I finally got the pictures edited and sorted. I think I will just leave them in my album as there are 36 and that way it doesn't goof up the thread and make it long. Some are a little out of focus, but hey what do you expect from an old geezer with a brownie camera:rofl3::dork2: I did make it for the early bird special before the galaxy dive.

Jenny I like yours with the MOF:rofl3:

Here is link again to my album from the Mega Dive
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=2702

PICT0813.JPG

Nice Photos, Jeff!

The only thing missing from the show was a musical soundtrack. hehe
You obviously didn't hear Jeano singing!

Got my newbie trained right! Just had such a wonderful time I wanted to tell ya. So great seeing all my old friends (and young ones). I can't believe it took me that long to get back in touch with you all. I really need to start logging on to scubaboard on a regular basis again. Just been a little hard. I also want to thank you for making Leonard feel welcome. He knew that you were all Matt's friends before you met me and I think he was a little nervous but everyone was so kind and I appreciate it. As you saw he is a bundle of fun which makes me feel younger! His first time wearing the kilt has put a real bug in his head. He loved it and put getting a good one on the top of his priority list. Somehow I think he should take dive classes first though. Again to all my old and new friends I thank you for making the weekend a barrel of fun!

newbie.jpg

I'm going to frickin kill Marchand for logging in on SB from my computer Sat. morning to check the forums' one last time while i finished loading my truck. The post above was actually me.

*changes computer password to completely random string of 45 numbers*

Man was that a good Megadive! Met some people I'd never met before, like floridadivelover (?) and 427Dave, and Mania! Got in several dives, I think my trim and bouyancy skills are improving, if ever so slightly. Polish vodka burns my throat but it would have been nice to have when pulling off the wetsuit after the ever-so-amazing Galaxy Dive, and it was a wonderful swig of culture!

The picnic table is a surprisingly comfortable bed, it's softer than the one in my dorm room.
icosm14.gif

Just as most of my gear had dried of this afternoon, it rained.
icon_cry.gif

(Jeff--could you delete the post I made while logged in as you? And in the future, don't log in to check posts! :) )

For the record, I was not on your computer on Saturday morning; I was on Friday night. The only reason I logged on was to check and see if the guy I was trying to buy some stuff from had responded.

For some strange reason it wont let me delete the post, so if you really want it gone just report it and let the mod know what happened.

maybe I should find myself a different dive buddy....maybe a cuter female one.
:(

JahJah, how about this; we both find cute female dive buddies! :D

I already found a cute female who is interested in diving, so you better catch up.:D:D:D

We can't delete posts, but we can erase the text :) If I was smarter, I would have erased it all before I logged out as you.

I'm trying very hard to find a cute female dive buddy, I really am....:( I have high standards, I suppose.

I know, but for some reason the edit option isn't there for that post. maybe you have to use the computer that was used to post it...

Maybe I just have good luck with finding the cute female dive buddies. In class one day she asked me what I did over the weekend, and I was like, "I went diving." Then she was like, oh, I want to learn how to dive. diving sounds like so much fun." so I said, "get certified and I'll take you diving." and she was like, "cool."
So pretty much I didn't have to look for one.
Point is that you really don't have to look that hard as long as you are lucky and talk to the right people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom