FAUI whats happened to it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contact SSI http://www.divessi.com/ they should have all the records from NASDS. I lost my NASDS cert card when my wallet was stolen and SSI replaced it with one of theirs with no hassle.

archman:
... which merged with NAUI, which merged with PADI. Which merged with Microsoft.

Oops, getting ahead of myself. :D
not Microsoft - Google.

I did a FAUI OW back in 1988 and would love to know the fulll story...

It may pay to post your question on the diveoz board for such issues.

Cheers,
Rohan.

FAUI Database has been purchased and being started up again by Steve Robinson at Scuba Commercial and Wholesale in Regency Park South Australia, several instructors including myself have already signed up to help get the ball rolling again. You can contact them for re-issue of cert cards if required also

Any update on how to get renewal of CMAS certification which was issued by FAUI?

I searched www for Steve Robinson and Scuba Commercial & Wholesale but without success for FAUI lead.
However - found Australian Underwater Federation which offers membership and renewal of CMAS card. Is this organisation still operational and legitimate?

Hi Westman

This is the link to his website (which this site will not let me post) the FAUI site he tells me will be up soon still in construction stages

If you email him at this address he can look up the details in the FAUI database and re-issue your card for you

sales@scubacom.com.au (this is his dive shops website)

I know this as he has just re-issued my instructors card and teaching status for me.

Welcome to SB...!
FAUI Database has been purchased and being started up again by Steve Robinson at Scuba Commercial and Wholesale in Regency Park South Australia, several instructors including myself have already signed up to help get the ball rolling again. You can contact them for re-issue of cert cards if required also
How interesting. Rather than bumping a two year old thread that few will read, perhaps you and your associates would like to put together a formal announcement for the Australia forum?
Hi Westman

This is the link to his website (which this site will not let me post) the FAUI site he tells me will be up soon still in construction stages

If you email him at this address he can look up the details in the FAUI database and re-issue your card for you

sales@scubacom.com.au (this is his dive shops website)

I know this as he has just re-issued my instructors card and teaching status for me.
His website is blocked here?! :shocked2: Perhaps there was confusion?

I'll ask the staff to contact you for more information...

His website is blocked here?! :shocked2: Perhaps there was confusion?
In the meantime, what is shown is an email address. Dropping the "sales@" gives a URL that works, although the site is still partly under construction.

Or click on: http://scubacom.com.au/

Hope this will help to find FAUI as I had coffee with him today
Try this link for FAUI

Phone: (08) 8346 0911
Fax: (08) 8346 7897

Address:
Unit 12, 36-38 Tikalara Street
Regency Park, South Australia 5010

Steve Robinson at Scuba Commercial and Wholesale

You are only allowed to post URLs after you have made 5 posts or more
so i will put the url on my facebook

You are only allowed to post URLs after you have made 5 posts or more so I will put the URL on my facebook
I'm a facebook illiterate. How do I find your page there?
Alternatively, you could PM me the URL and I'll post it here for all to see.

thanks,

k

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom