Votes: 1 1.3%
  • SMB

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just voted for my slate because my aging cerebral matter often forgets just what I went underwater to videotape. Reflecting on that, I really should have said my video camera since it has really changed the way I dive and my appreciation for the "little things" (like tiny zoanthids and hydroids) in life.

Dr. Bill

...that it's my favourite accessory, but if I could only take one of those items with me, it would be the SMB. I am very fond of the bit at the end of the dive where the people in the boat come and collect me... it's a good way to end the day.

Zept

After giving it considerable thought and some reflection I have determined that my favorite gizmo or gadjet has to be the hot tubs on the Ventura dive boats, after perhaps 4 dives in January you cant beat a soak in a hot tub. Now there is a small controversy about the warm water accelerating the possibility of
bubbles in the blood stream but to be honest I never suffered from the tub.
Dive safe........and often

I love my marker bouy. I tie it on to my catch bag and let it go.
After i surface and get back to the boat i get comfortable and
then motor over to get my catch. No dragging it back to the boat.
Works great for the heavy scallops

seadog once bubbled...
Guess I have to vote other - my favorite is my wife!

Your wife is my favorite too!

Ok, I'm kidding, I just had to :wink:

I take a dive light and a knife on every dive but don't always use them. Seldom use the knife. But I love my camera. Don't always take it but when I do I use the heck out of it.

Back
Top Bottom