Votes: 1 1.3%
  • SMB

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bakpakka once bubbled...
Thanks for the tip. Will keep my ca$h for other accessories then. Don't wanna have a blind buddy! :D
I didn't say don't get a cani$ter light... just don't mount the lighthead to your head. :D

I absolutely love my 18w HID.

Diving in the Mid-Atlantic within 15 miles of the coast in relativly shallow water down to about 70fsw, limited viz can be a real problem. This year 10 foot of viz is about the norm. I don't leave the anchor line until I've tied my wreck reel off to something near-by. Makes the "Limited Viz" dive far less stressful knowing I can find the anchor line / boat at the end of the dive. :confused:

Bmer

My favorite accessory is my Green Glow Toob. It a tank light that replaces chem sticks and it’s as tough as nails “Bright Too”

I'd have to honestly say it would have been between my 18w HID or my VR3 computer ,bt since I am in a drysuit most of the time ,doing lots of deco in cave etc.. ,would have to say my Halcyon balanced P-valve :arrow: realized that a few weeks ago when ,well it didn't function due to operator error ! :D never knew deco can be THAT loooooooooong.

I have to go with my Farralon & Tekna scooters being my favorite accessory.

kvdivr

Hmmm, a favorite 'accessory'?

As a Hogarthian diver I always ask myself, do I NEED it or do I WANT it. It's a hard adult question we need to keep asking ourselves in an industry that pushes a lot of eye candy and crap at us.

Back
Top Bottom