Votes: 1 1.3%
  • SMB

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hydroslyder

Registered
Reaction score
What is everybodys favorite diving accessory.

Mine is my trusty princeton tec 40 dive light.

If you picked other what is the accessory.

Gotta be my dive light because when I'm using it I'm usually doing a night dive. Unless of course I'm looking for something I lost in the garage or else I'm diving in Lake Travis.

Can't say I have a favourite accessory

Each piece of kit I carry underwater is paramount to me returning from each dive, only ever carry what is needed and cut down as much as possible on clutter and kit that serves no useful purpose during the dive.

Having said that my fav piece of kit is my Polar fleece Beanie as winter is well on its way down here. I never get onto a boat without it.

I love my neon yellow oceanic gloves, they're a perfect fit and I just love them. If I make a hand signal at someone I can be absolutely sure they can see it!
They're not thick but I wore them on my dives here in Ireland and wasn't cold. I find it hard to do anything with thick gloves on.

My favorite is my Metal Detector. I love diggin in the mud and silt lookin for "treasure". Of course so far I've only found trash but its a ton of fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom