Favorite add-on accessory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hefty reactor for my console
SCUBA-Locking Retractors

my console is always in the same place for quick EZ glances no fumbaling with a snapring
look at it, let go, repeat offten

Favorite, how about must useful IMHO.
Inflatable sausage, I have used it more than a few time drift diving in Aruba and Cozumel. Once in Aruba we surfaced a quarter mile from the boat, (the wind shifted and blew the boat in the opposite direction from the current). Without it we might have had to make the swim to shore.

I find it interesting that you like the magnetic octo holders. I thought they looked like a fantastic idea, and bought several from Piranha (I'm quite sure they are exactly the same, because apart from the brand logo, they look identical) and found that they simply weren't strong enough to retain regulators. It's a clever idea, but at least for me, they just didn't work as billed.

It's a clever idea, but at least for me, they just didn't work as billed.
Let me tell you about a better way to secure your octo... :)

Reactions: Tug
Spring straps for my Jets

I have only dove with spring straps, they are a most have.

I find it interesting that you like the magnetic octo holders. I thought they looked like a fantastic idea, and bought several from Piranha (I'm quite sure they are exactly the same, because apart from the brand logo, they look identical) and found that they simply weren't strong enough to retain regulators. It's a clever idea, but at least for me, they just didn't work as billed.

Now that is weird, because the one I have has a super strong magnet! My octo won't come loose when I do a giant stride entry. Maybe Subgear's magnets are stronger? :dontknow

Back
Top Bottom