Favorite obscure movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD:
A diver, charming, smart, and she loves kung fu movies! What a woman!

Ah bless- now you are making me blush

GrierHPharmD:
"That was a terrible movie. Everybody was Chinese, and they all spoke Spanish..." It seems that she didn't know that the sound track was in English and Spanish... It was all I could do to keep my face buried in my magazine as I went into paroxysmal giggles.

That is so funny- well theres no accounting for taste or brains obviously.

Maybe we need to have a beer and kung-fu marathon soon :)

I'll add one American movie to my list. Happiness. Completely f-ed up all the way through; you just stare in horror for 90 minutes or 2 hours or whatever it is. And then the punch line hits. It's all for one punch line.

I enjoyed "Siam Sunset" - Mad Max meets "Baghdad Cafe" - oh, there's another one - and "The Fourth Man." I can't even begin to offer an explanation of that one.

Also on the list would be "Raise the Red Lantern."

munkispank:
Maybe we need to have a beer and kung-fu marathon soon :)

I agree completely!!! :wink:

Watching Octopussy with Maude Adams on DirectTV tonight made me remember a strange little thriller called "Tatoo", where Bruce Dern's character kidnaps a model, ties her down, and proceeds to put a big yakuza-style tatoo all over her back. The tagline on the poster was, "Love always leaves its mark"...

Did anyone other than me see "The Go Masters?" It was a Japanese/Chinese production released in the early 1980's. Multiple hankies on this one.

Didn't see that one, but while looking through the DVD cabinet last night I saw The Re-animator. I loved that one and From Beyond. Great B horror films...

I used to get together with some friends about once a month for a "bad movie night." Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Surf Nazis Must Die, and Toxic Avenger are three titles I particularly remember.

Some movies are rightfully obscure...

Anybody here ever catch The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human? Funny as hell!

Don't forget the Yo-Jimbo movies and the Blind Samurai

Back
Top Bottom