Feel More Like A Diver Now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheMule

Registered
Reaction score
Well since my OW cert Jan 23 I've logged 23 dives with a cumlative bottom time of 13.48 hours. I'm now starting to feel like a diver. Breathing, buoyancy control, fresh and salt water weighting, those types of things that work hand in hand to make the experience really enjoyable.

I signed up yesterday to take the Enriched Air class and I guess in April or May I'll take the AOW course. This is a great sport and I'm really enjoying myself.

PS: I just returned from 4 days at Ginnie Springs and 5 days in the Bahamas. Great trip and I made the most of every chance I had to get in the water.

Heading to SoCal to do the Kelp beds in April. I just got home and I'm already itching to go.

Way to pull the plow, Mule !!! :D
It's good to hear of solid, sound, enjoyable progress!!!

the K

Uh-oh, another totally hooked person. There is nothing like diving a lot to make diving better quickly!

TheMule:
PS: I just returned from 4 days at Ginnie Springs

Well well well....Now that you have been to the land of the dark side, when (not if) will you becomeing to the dark side. Its starts just the way you are going, you are takeing a mixed gas class soon you will have AOW then it starts advanced nitrox and deco planing then maybe caveren and into to cave and so on. I say now to you that it will not be long before you are in S/S BP and wings and I welcome you the dark side now.....becouse I KNOW YOU ARE COMING MMWWWWAAAhahahahahahahaha

AquaHump,

I really like the darkside...hehe

I did my cavern while I was at Ginnie and let me tell you something that is one AWESOME class. You talk about learning a truckload of invaluable information. WOW!

The darkside setup is out of this world and makes a ton of sense when evaluated. I'm going to go back towards the end of the year to take Intro for sure. Then look at 07 for Apprentice. I left Ginnie planning on a BP Wing setup. Oh and some Dive Rite stadium lighting..hehe :)

I dove the Owl's Hole and Mermaids Lair while I was in the Bahamas. Way too cool to even describe. Anyone wanting to checkout a great cavern/cave system should make the trip.

Thanks for all the encouragement gang. I'm trying to be a lead by example newbie and not be a liability to anyone I'm diving with. And as they say on the Darkside...there are no "Trust Me" dives.

Well I am on the dark side but I stay in Wreck Valley so if you ever want to come in play up hear let me know I know a great boat that would be perfect for your level of training and it would only sink you teeth in more. I dive with Dive Rite S/S BP and clasic wings I have doubled up faber 108's 2 Dive Rite 2500's with ice kits for my regs I will be in a Dive Rite 905 in a few weeks (when it comes in) and I have Dive Rite spring fins and a scubapro frameless mask my fig is 100% HOG. I will be on the boat twice a month so let me know and I wish you the best of luck and stay safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom