Female dive instructors in Bonaire ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
HELP !!

Needing some help finding a good instructor to do the referral checkout dives for my girlfriend.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a FEMALE instructor in Bonaire?

NR77

Speak to Chrissie who runs Belmar resort on the Island- she is a great DI and if she's not available she will give you a solid recommendation

Carib Inn could work to, I know they had several female dive masters guessing they are instructors too. However I'd think that whatever company you're diving with would have competent female dive instructors too.

Tina at Buddy Dive is very good.

I know Dive Friends has female instructors.

Met two from Buddy this year at a show. Can't remember their names. But one was from the UK and the other from.Italy. Why does it have to be female?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Well,

Because she feels that a female instructor could answer some questions from the female perspective better than a man could. i.e..physiological questions, gear fitting for women, experience, advice for women divers. That kind of stuff.....as long as she is comfortable with her instructor is all I hope for.

NR77

Met two from Buddy this year at a show. Can't remember their names. But one was from the UK and the other from.Italy. Why does it have to be female?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

You ratteled my memory...Franchesca.....no likely the correct spelling, she was our DM on a bunch of boat dives last Feb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom