Fill Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericfine50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking into the future I would like to have my own fill station. Anyone want to list they have? What they wish they had? Just something to think about and have fun with.

Eric
:idea: :thumb:

Eric,good to see you regular again.The best answer is to find a buddy with one:wink:.My buddy has a 4500psi bank,3500psi bank 2x02 and 1-2xHe.A Haskell,a booster pump and a Bauer.Psitronix digital guages,several o2 analyzers and a control panel that looks like a cockpit.A bit of overkill but spending your kid's inheritance is fun.

Trying to :) Does your buddy want to move to MA?

Take Care,
Eric

At work we have a electric compressor and a gas engine driven one (20 HP) so we can fill our tanks in the shop or in the field.

Mostly we get the tanks filled at the LDS.

Tanks are usually the bailout bottle and backup supply on the surface with main air coming form a gas driven compressor with a large surge tank.

For personal use I would tend toward a smaller portable compressor just big enough to fill my tank and a buddy's tank in a hour. This way it is small enough to take on lots of different boats anytime I can bum a ride.:D

michael

Waterlover has an Ingersol-Rand 8.5 cfm compressor, a 4500 psi 7 bottle bank, a 3 bottle oxygen bank, and a 2 bottle helium bank piped into an AGD 30 haskel booster pump. Plus a separate bottle of argon. I don't need anything; I just use his.:)

Stacey

Anyone is the MA area have a station? PA/NJ how far are you from MA? :)

Eric

Thanks! I have seen his site a few times. Nice set up. That is what I would love to have one day..... very far down the road.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom