Finally, a weekday Happy Hour! 8/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry this may be a dumb question but in fairly new to the board. Is anyone welcome at these events or is it invitation only??

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Sorry this may be a dumb question but in fairly new to the board. Is anyone welcome at these events or is it invitation only??

Anyone is always welcome. To any event or dive posted on the board. If it is on here there is an open invitation for you to come join in. So feel free to come out. Everyone loves to meet the newbies. Trust me you won't be a newbie around here for long with this group.
I would suggest that you update your profile so we have a little more info about you and your diving history though.

I will try to be there. The last one i had to back out of because i forgot it was during a family reunion. :11doh: I should be able to make this one and finally get to meet more people from SB!

To reiterate what GRD said - this is open invitation. As a matter of fact, it is hoped that people will see these open events and want to join. Our mantra, "The More the Merrier". Were just one big family that keeps on growing. :)

It looks like I missed the where and what time?? Somebody fill me in. SOunds like something I'd like to get in on

It looks like I missed the where and what time?? Somebody fill me in. SOunds like something I'd like to get in on

First post usually has all the info you need. Let me know if you can make it and I will update the list :)

I'll probably be there by 4:30 since I work 5 minutes away and am off at 4.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom