Finding a good LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeepman3sk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a great LDS in the Brighton/Framingham area. I currently have my open water and dry suit certs. I would like to take nitrox and advanced this summer. I was using NAUI in Ohio are there any shops that have NAUI around there or can I do PADI or SSI cert? Either way I need to find a good shop that isn't too high for pricing. Any suggestions?

Check out PG Dive in Newton, great group.

Their putting on a Fish ID night, I think on Tuesday night. They are the only LDS in that area that will go the extra step to bring divers together like that. They also put on night dives and saturday dives throughout the summer. Look them up and check them out.

I'll check out PG Dive when I get to Boston. I have been to East Coast Divers before, but it can't hurt to try someone new out.

pg dive is a great store, in Newton. i believe they certify through PADI.
mass diving is in natick. my friend likes them, he did a few classes with them (rescue and AOW).

I love the people at PG dive.

Give them a shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom