First couple of solo dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
we have really really big blue gropers down here...... and they are super friendly so usually you see a blur of something really big to the side of you and you look around and you dont see anything

then you turn your head to the other side and theres bluey, right in your face and youre very glad its just a groper

thats the freakiest part for me, when you know something is around but you dont know where exactly it is

Holy Cow!!

You guys have GROPERS in the water? I have to say that I have never had anyone grope me while diving, but I am still new at this!!! (Sorry, couldn't help it!!) I guess this gives me something to look foreward to?!:D

Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf:
Holy Cow!!

You guys have GROPERS in the water? ... Dark Wolf
:rofl3: You would think that to be a crime, even down under :rofl3:

Welllllll...........I guess that would depend on a number of factors!!!:wink: Was it a gentle grope, or a rough one? Was it an uninvited grope? Mostly, did you ENJOY the grope in question?!

Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf:
Holy Cow!!

You guys have GROPERS in the water? .....

:rofl2: yep - we actually pronouce it as gropers but i think you guys say groopers :D

and yes,... they have no respect for personal space and they are very friendly

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom