First kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're traveling, check out the oceanic biotite, it's a back inflate and very easy to pack. Fair amount of lift and they make it for men and women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My LDS sold me a Zeagle Stiletto BC and I've been very happy with it. They are totally customizable to your shape and size. I am thinking about BP/W and I may get one if I start diving doubles or rebreather. I believe they are also easier to travel with, but I have been all over the world with my BC. I will say that I needed some coaching with my BC as to where to hang/put stuff, and with a BP/W, it would be even more important to get it set up so it works for you, so I think the LDS has a role to play there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For bc systems I like the Dive Rites, especially the Transpac. I myself use a bp/w and do not see myself going back to using a jacket-type bc in the future. My venture wing has been around for around 6 years of diving for about every 2 months. Reasonably priced too.

I recommend buying a regulator from a popular brand and from a LDS which services it. This ensures parts and ease of service. I use Poseidon Xstreams and can report that they are excellent. Ive tried scubapro and those are excellent as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom