First zeagle bc purchase so looking to brighten up my gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dotcomdiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking to buy my first zeagle bc.
i am interested in the stiletto.
i want to know roughly how much it will cost to get one made up in my colour scheme and the wait time to have it delivered to south Australia?

Thanks for your replies.
DC

Hey DC, our custom color products are made to order and we are now cutting and sewing them all at the end of each month (roughly). So figure the production time itself will only be a day or so but it will depend on how close you are to the end of each month. Granted this policy could change in the future, we are approaching the off-season for the USA so we may slide customs in more frequently over the winter months. Also consider shipping from the USA to Australia, which could be a few weeks with customs. I know that's the longest form of "I'm not sure" that I can give you, but I'm afraid I really can't pin down dates for shipping internationally. I do know its worth the wait though. :D

The cost is the price of the BC itself plus the number of panels you want to have customized. You can use this PDF to pick out the colors and panels, then take the form to your Zeagle dealer to order the BC. Note that the Stiletto uses a bladder that can't be colored, its only available in black. So for the Stiletto you can color the Shoulders, Vest, Waist Panel (Cummerbund) and Pockets.

If you like, tell me which panels you were thinking of coloring and I can give you a rough estimate in US dollars.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom