Fish Gas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bet so! You guys can probably turn my webcam on too! :eek:

LOL! That one's cute! Isn't there one that's smaller?

Well there are these two. :tongue: :tongue2: and there is also a frog that stick out his tongue.

I'm not sure about fish having gas...but we are swimming around in their toilet bowl so to speak so do you really want to think about it that hard?

Years ago Jean-Michel Cousteau told me a story about a little girl who raised her hand during the Q&A period after his talk. He called on her and her question was "Mr. Cousteau, how can you swim, in the ocean with all those fish poopies?"

Where do you think most of our sewers end up in.
It's just a matter of dilution.:shocked2:

Ahh, well you're lucky then...around here it ends up back in our tap water :tongue:

Years ago Jean-Michel Cousteau told me a story about a little girl who raised her hand during the Q&A period after his talk. He called on her and her question was "Mr. Cousteau, how can you swim, in the ocean with all those fish poopies?"

Exactly! lol You always have the coolest anecdotes drbill :)

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that....
If I had a dollar for every time you've claimed to have heard that. :D

"At least he didn't talk about matta ewes." What's a matta ewes? I believe I know those universities. So seriously, I think Dr. Bill's got it but it came out of the mouth area. I may have gotten video but haven't checked all my clips yet. I DO have viddy of a Barracuda "barking" which can be seen and heard...but no burp bubbs.

Back
Top Bottom