FIX S90 - Macro at Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys.

With two UCL165ADs stacked. The subject is only between and 5cm and 6cm from the front of the lens. That is fully zoomed-in for maximum magnification.

Yes, very good job. I've spent 20 minutes trying to get a descent shot only to come away with one I was satisfied with. Never mind the thresher sharks or mantas when you have one of those wriggly little buggers to capture.:wink:

Nice pictures.. I have identical camera, but only one inon 165... i need second one! just a question... are your shots focused in manual or autofocus mode?

joanmanuel,

Always use autofocus. I have to admit having a harder time on manual focus. probably due to my middle aged eyes : )
Great! i'm 53 old .... my eyes are also "so so" in short distances..... i think the better wat was manual mode.. but i was tryed it and is worth than autofocus.. because I don't see good the small rectangle :depressed:
Congrats for your nice pics!

By the looks of your photos I'd have to say your contraption works FANTASTIC! Congratulations, get to the patent office quick.

Back
Top Bottom