Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What about me? I concider myself a conch diver!!! But only I could be a damned yankee living in the deep south...

Add my wife, Diane, and me to the list for the South East.

We moved from the Monterey, CA area to Fort Lauderdale, FL in January. We've been doing most of our diving around Datura St. and Hibiscus St. since the reef is nice and close in that area.

I'm so excited, I'm about to pop! I just ordered a Sevelor 2 person diveyak. Now we can get out beyond the first reef and check out some of the wrecks.

I'm afraid I've strayed off topic, sorry.

:pilot:

hijack
hey megnin...we do a lot of shore diving there, and there are some kayakers here on the board also...
/hijack

Oh good. I'm hopeing to get some advice. This is my first Diveyak. I posted another message regarding that.
We dive there at least once a week. "Conch Divers" should put there names on their tanks or something so we can recognize each other. ... actually ours are. If you see a couple with "David Megnin" and "Diane Megnin" on the necks of their steel tanks, say "Hello". :)

Scuba_Jenny:
hijack
hey megnin...we do a lot of shore diving there, and there are some kayakers here on the board also...
/hijack

ok, where is the tampa bay divers??

Paul

<-- I do about 1/2 my local dives between Pensacola and Panama City

Technically not a Floridian, but I'm only about 30min from P'Cola so you guys are still local :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom