Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Does this mean i can ring you up and we can chat, buddy?

Yup!

SmokeAire:
I know I've been abit absent from the Board and the water but now I've been excommunicated from the list.:frown:

Well I'm BACK! :eyebrow: Err sort of. Dang ear!

Hmmm....Mr. Brooks "E" on the keyboard must not be working..."Smokaire " instead of SmokeAire.Oh how soon we forget.......:-(

Well no longer in Miami, sold the condo so now I have no place.......Center of the universt is good Richmond Hill, ON, Canada

SmokeAire:
Hmmm....Mr. Brooks "E" on the keyboard must not be working..."Smokaire " instead of SmokeAire.Oh how soon we forget.......:-(
Opps, i had to find some way of urging you to return, if for nothing else than your analy retentiveness about printed matter :wink:

Good to see you back, catch you next weekend i guess.

Gibbon:
Congrats man.

Thanks, but now I'll be broke until I retire and sell my house in Virginia. I consider myself a Florida boy, although I was actually born in Virginia. I spent most of my life in Florida (from 5 yrs) and only moved to this area 3 years ago because of a job change. My mother's family pioneered Florida in the early 1800's, so I have some claim to the fact. Although I have come to enjoy this area, I miss Florida greatly. It makes it even harder since my wife is an Assistant Professor at The Florida Institute of Technology, in Melbourne. We try to get together at least every two to three weeks.

By the way, I dated a girl from High Springs for a little while in the late 70's while I was at UF. I can't for the life of me remember her last name, though. She was a sweet young lady and we realized we were not really for each other and parted nicely. Her older brothers though, were a bit antagonistic towards this "college boy". In retrospect, I don't blame them a bit.

Please include me on your list.

frogman_5
Palmetto, FL (Central West)

Please include me on the Florida Conch Diver's List!

fldiver327
New Port Richey, Florida (Central West)

Thanks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom