Florida Dive Show 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our World Underwater is in its 38th year.

I have worked the show all 3 years. It was slightly smaller this year than in years past. OceanFest is larger and has more people attending. IMO

OceanFest has been around for about 10 or so years, but seems to be getting smaller. I remember it being much larger when it was held at Lauderdale By The Sea. I don't know if the show shrinking was due to moving it from June to April (to avoid rain), the different location or better weather. The Florida Dive Show seemed quite a bit larger than OceanFest the first two years, but quite a bit smaller this year.

yeah me too certified in 1977.....but I was only 2 :rofl3:

I have been to Our World Underwater a couple to times...I thought it was a great show....

We will be making plans to be at the 2008 edition of the Florida Dive Show. Let's plan a PAR-TAY!

Do they have a date set yet? I was in town last year, but we never made it to the show..this year if we're there, I may try it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom