Florida Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The show and the BHB slideshow was definitely worth the 3 hour trip.

I only worked there on Saturday. Our booth was slammed all day. We ran out of some stuff before 1 pm, Had to have people bring more stuff from the shop.

I only had a few minutes to look around, but I did spend a LOT of money at someone else' booth ! I should have spent more time entering all the drawings that various booths were having. A lot of people won some really nice gear, boat trips, bcds, computers.

I did not go to DEMA, so I saw a few really neat new products at this show.

I also expected the weather to keep people away. Maybe the weather kept them out of the ocean and sent them to the show instead?

I had a great time at the show! Spent a lot time with my friends at the Ocean Diver's booth. I also gave 2 talks on the Oculina Reef with lots of attendees. I think it was a great show...everyone there was so accommodating. Net Doc...your talk was very informative....I like Scubaboard even more now!

Joe

I went Sunday, mostly for the BHB presentation, which was really excellent - very well done and worth the (discounted!!) price of admission alone.

While the show was not DEMA, I thought it was good and well worth the price of admission and a worthwhile place (especially on a really overcast day) to spend some time - we always try to go and always find these shows fun, especially the presentations.

Well I'm a few days late. I'm down here on a Seminar - Just got in Monday an am leaving tomorrow.
If what I've seen I'd like to come back and get some diving done:)

I want to thank all that came to the Florida Dive show. Please let me know if you visited the Swim with the Whales presentation, it was a 3 minute looping video. Again, Thank you for your support for the Florida Dive Show 2009...see you on the boats or new year....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom