Florida Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was able to pick up 50% off ticket discount coupon at Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier

They got more of my hard earned money Friday but did not offer me tickets. :depressed:

These "tickets" are just cards good for 50% off the admission, at the show. They are laying right at the counter for you to help yourself.

I was there Friday getting my tanks filled. Maybe we'll actually meet one of these days.

These "tickets" are just cards good for 50% off the admission, at the show. They are laying right at the counter for you to help yourself.

I was there Friday getting my tanks filled. Maybe we'll actually meet one of these days.

I find it dangerous to help myself to what's on business's counters is S Florida. One day we will indeed meet. I will be the one with the SB battle scars...:D

Here's a half-off coupon that was distributed today via email from Force-E.

couponc.jpg

You missed a LOT. I wish you were here!

I had a great time. We had a weather advisory the first day (threats of tornados) and still people came out. 60+ vendors in over 80 booths was great. It wasn't the largest show, I have attended but the quality of the visitors and the vendors was quite high.

I think it was Nestor from SDI/TDI who pointed out that having a booth was a good economic indicator for a shop, manufacturer, or even agency! Those that are in economic trouble just did not attend. While I am sure that there are many who are economically sound not attending for various other reasons, it's the local Scuba Show like this one that does a lot to generate more interest in our sport. All of us have a stake in making these shows fly.

FWIW, none of the vendors was disappointed in the show! Skip from Force-E had a great retail day there and offered some deals reminiscent of his big tent sales! That alone was worth the price of admission. Some big trips were given away to far off lands, and you could even catch up on what it takes to be a solo or a tech diver with SDI/TDI. PADI was there as well, and there was a lot of laughter coming from their booth.

I have to admit that Brad does OK for a guy lacking one eye and an opposable thumb! (Inside joke!) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom