Florida girl goes Dry and Cold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That photo was taken by Walt Stearns for a Sport Diver Magazine gear shoot.

The eel is Baby a local celebrity in Pompano Beach, FL

What depth was that taken at?

Jillian:

Sorry I didn't get to see you much at the Florida Dive Show a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like you're having fun in SoCal with Mike. Have a great time in Mexico with Curt and Jeff but dive safe. When you get back to Florida, give me a call and we'll set up your Kiss training!

Doug

Yipes we're being invaded by Floridians.

John

John, guess we gotta love them too! Dear Jillian, please take a look a bit notherly at us Beach Crabs. Beach Crabs - The Premier Southern California Dive Club

We have a forum here also, and do two dives a week, we also would be tickled to help you dial your new spiffy cool drysuit in (we are all about taking care of new divers, and intermediate divers, and experienced. . . .. well you get the point).

Paradicio, we would like to welcome you and your wife also.

Its about safe, team oriented diving!

Happy Holidays all,

Tevis

Welcome to SoCal Jillian! When are we going diving??

Well I am not a true Floridian. Born and raised in Maine. Just got side tracked for a few years in the warm weather.

Hey Jillian,

You moved to socal? We should get together sometime with Edie and myself. We enjoyed diving with you in Florida and would be happy to show you around socal.

Ken

Only 50' to 60' vis off shore? Must have been a warm period that caused a lot of plankton bloom. Usually at the rigs the vis is like 100'+. There is no sediment out there to clowd the water like at the shore.

If you like average people and low frills diving check out Sea Ventures in the Fullerton, CA area. They do a lot of south Orange County diving.

Jillian:

Sorry I didn't get to see you much at the Florida Dive Show a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like you're having fun in SoCal with Mike. Have a great time in Mexico with Curt and Jeff but dive safe. When you get back to Florida, give me a call and we'll set up your Kiss training!

Doug

Wow, Doug... Jillian needs "kiss" training? I thought it was largely instinctual, or like riding a bicycle (at least I hope it is). Tee hee.

Sorry I missed you when I was in Florida. It was all Mom on this trip since we don't get enough time together these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom