Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharpenu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Due to all of the questions about dive sites in Florida, I am trying to put together a site that gives information about diving around the state. Check it out at www.fldiving.com

There will be more to follow (it is under construction) Also, we will be changing webhosts soon. If you have any input, click on the contact me link you find there and let me know.

That is why we are changing hosts. It is working again...

Don't forget to enlist NetDoc's help....not only for the diving info, but for the computer techhie stuff as well.

Nice start to hopefully a site that will be very informative for inquiring minds Sharpenu.

I am working on a trip to Key West. (I sent you an email - sharpenu) I just want to sit on the beach with a Pina Colada and watch the sunset - one time. The rest of the time. I want to dive my brains out.
Any ideas on how to do it on a budget? (I have the airfare.)

ALSO

Netdoc -
I have connections with a few Web Hosting companies... are you paying anything for this site?

I need a new host for the Waco dive club I maintain. About.com started mandatory use of their web builder.. I just want a simple location, I can do the html, and ftp back and forth. any help there?

Dave

Pete-
Tripod is a free host until I can find one to do it well on a budget. We are looking around now for such an animal.

david- the way I did it when I went to the keys was to stay at one of the two KOA campgrounds in the keys. One is in the upper keys, the other in the lower. We went tent camping, and it saved us a lot of money.

I will be talking to Worldramp today... they aren't free, but they do a GREAT job. Check out www.Wekiwa.org for how well they load and all. absolutely NO advertising. I pay for that site, and they allow me to "piggy-back" another onto it, but I sort of doubt it. What price range are you looking for?

DavidofAustin; What are your requirements? If you are looking for free, then I can't be too much help. I hate all the FREE ones out there. I even had a friend in the business that I could GET free support and hosting from... but he wanted complete control of the project. That is NOT acceptable to me at all. When I took Wekiwa.org off of his hands, he was pretty pissed, so I don't have a free avenue, but then hey, I -AM- pretty particular about it at that!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom