ForceFins and Dive Caddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Was wondering if any of you used the Dive Caddy bag and if so how you placed the fins in the fin caddy and placed it in the travel bag.

The foot pouch on my ff seems to be a lot taller than the pouch on my splits and the ff are a lot shorter.

I just bought a Dive Caddy bag and packed it for the second time today. I reviewed the short video online they have. I originally had the foot pocket of my ScubaPro split fins up. I thought that is what I had seen on the more detailed videos but I was wrong. Turning the fins around and having the foot pocket down seems to work a lot better. I have a set of Force Fins but haven't tried to pack them. They have a lot more arch in them than ordinary fins that they may take up a bit more space in the bag.

I'll be hitting the airport a little later in the month for the first time with this bag. We'll see how well it works.

They have a lot more arch in them than ordinary fins that they may take up a bit more space in the bag.

I think you may just believe they have more arch hieght, I just measured FF XL verse a pair of Quattros, and surprisingly the Quattros are taller at 4 1/4" and the FF were just under 4". Even the XXL is only 4 3/8.

Which of course makes sense. Ultimately its the same foot fitting into that fin, so the pockets should be about the same.

try this, might help

Store_Fin.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom