Forums take forever to load

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmaziuk

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting very slow loads with connections timeouts and "backend server timed out" from sucuri cloud proxy/firewall half the time. Is there a problem with the servers? -- It's possible, but not likely that some clever targeted adsense javascript's banging its forehead on my browser's cloaking device and killing the whole thing.

It's been happening to me...iPad and iPhone using Safari.

I just restarted some services. It appears to be cleared up now. There was a problem from around 2pm eastern until 5pm eastern.

Thanks. (I actually read this while the scripts are crunching so work's getting done regardless...)

This 502 Bad Gateway has been happening for some time, and just happened to me again - when I click User CP.

We are in the middle of moving SB to the cloud, which will resolve many of these bad gateway errors you've been getting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom