Found a bag of money, guns and drugs,,.,??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll bet they were pizza chefs and it was just oregano. Think about it.:crafty:

Aiding and abetting drug dealers – smart move young grasshopper. Now we have more drugs to feed the children, and guns to shoot police officers and other law abiding citizens.

Kenny

Aiding and abetting drug dealers smart move young grasshopper. Now we have more drugs to feed the children, and guns to shoot police officers and other law abiding citizens.

Kenny
Yeah, cause theres no way in hell they woulda gotten hold of their little "underwater treasure" otherwise..

Id be interested to know what the OP have "done with it" though. I woulda thought long and hard before running to the police with it, that much is for sure..

Dad 31 you are not the smartest tool in the Shed. Let see:
1. You aided and abetted a drug deal (Felony)
2. You put it on line. Police Officers are divers too.
3. Your profile is on-line. That knock on the door could just be the police that dive.
4. Drug dealers dive too. Hope that knock on the door isn't them.

I mean it's not like the people who work for the FBI, the DEA, or any of a zillion other law enforcement agencies ever dive for pleasure.

Absolutely no-one from any law enforcement agency would ever join these kinds of forums in their leisure time and just happen to read this thread, right?

Besides, even if one of them did you're insulated from harm because those agencies cannot just get your info from scubaboard for the purposes of conducting any kind of an investigation, right?

Nahhhh ... you're safe. Post away.

Lets see..
Unknowingly aiding and abetting (assuming he did infact not know whats in the bag till it was out of the water) or
Getting shot by a drug dealer for ratting him out.
I think I might have landed on the first one, god forbid the choice presents itself..
Posting it online? Probably not but there ARE ways to become very hard to track down online.

Afraid I'm with Reefhound and Krawdady on this one. I'm certainly no lawyer, but according to what I believe, your are now an accomplice to a crime. Don't take it the wrong way. Hell, some of my best friends are accomplices and it's just possible that sometime in my life I might have unwittingly infracted or even broken some law or other, but I wouldn't go posting my complicity online anyway. Good luck. Let us know how this turns out for you.

First of all the law needs to have proof of a crime, second since DIR thread trolls get shut down, this might be the next best thing. As one would have to like tossing the salad being a cell mate bitch, or just being incredibly stoopid.

Had I been the drug dealer, I think I would have drowed you had you truely not known what you were finding. but my guess is your full of it.:dork2:

Hey Cave, you spelled stupid wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom