Found a bag of money, guns and drugs,,.,??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What lake was this in???

Lodi is only 30 miles away from me and besides Folsom lake I can't think of not many other's

Tulloch,, one of many valley lakes we have around here.. the vis there is usually 10-15' except for a few months this time of year...past 55' you have to bring your own lights.. Much like New Melones Res. (the lake above it).. Alot cleaner than Comanche and a heavier bottom sediment than New Hogan Res... We have alot of great lake diving opps here in Nor-Cal.. If you would like to check them out, let me know. We dive the lakes weekley in the winter and do night dives 3 or 4 times a week in the summer.. As one of the founders of NCDC we dive Nor-Cal salt, fresh and mud just as often as a Caribbean tourists dive the Bahamas..

Hmm, Lodi? dont the Sons of Anarchy run that area? where they bikers it could have been them.

These guys could not have been with the Sons of Anarchy... They did not appear to possess that kind of suave. :crafty:

Tulloch,, one of many valley lakes we have around here.. the vis there is usually 10-15' except for a few months this time of year...past 55' you have to bring your own lights.. Much like New Melones Res. (the lake above it).. Alot cleaner than Comanche and a heavier bottom sediment than New Hogan Res... We have alot of great lake diving opps here in Nor-Cal.. If you would like to check them out, let me know. We dive the lakes weekley in the winter and do night dives 3 or 4 times a week in the summer.. As one of the founders of NCDC we dive Nor-Cal salt, fresh and mud just as often as a Caribbean tourists dive the Bahamas..

Judging by your screen name I am assuming you have children? I am leaning towards the opinions of others saying this must be a joke. You sure aren't making yourself very hard to find.

DOOOOOOOOOODDDD! i totally woulda kept that bag underwater and stole that ****! Smoked it all to myself!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

srsly tho, did you keep any of that stank? ill hella buy it.

This thread reminds me of a story a friend told me. She gets on the plane and is sitting next to a punk skateboarder dude. Throughout the flight he yammers on about this and that which also includes mentioning that he is carrying a bunch of dope. Then all of a sudden he looks at my friend and says "you think there are any feds on this flight?" My friend about choked as you guess it she is a federal officer. Like one poster noted she did not need the head ache.

Wonder why "the war on drugs" cant be won...

Oh... Cool.

I am not familiar with Tulloch, But have heard of New Melones, I have not dived any of them but was just curios, What is the Res like as far as good diving?

Oh... Cool.

I am not familiar with Tulloch, But have heard of New Melones, I have not dived any of them but was just curios, What is the Res like as far as good diving?

We have alot of fun on tulloch,, mostly of the south shore cabanas (makes for easy entry and exit when the water is up) the crawdads are twice as big as tahoe,, other than that you get the typical recreation lake finds.. (most of the time)... I have no kids.. my screen name is all diving..

I find this thread pretty disturbing, if not outright ridiculous. Engaging in something like this is "dopey." I have no advice for someone who knowingly engages in anything that resembles criminally suspicious behavior, plus talks about it in an open forum. Expect someone to knock on your door someday.

X

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom