Found FinS at Vets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I find lots of stuff at Vet Spark.

I dive to the North. That's where stuff lands. Masks, snorkels, fins, goodie bags, gauges, etc, etc. Everything blows North.

Last night I found and brought up not one, but TWO fins.

A black Jet Fin with a spring strap and a Yellow / Black plastic split with a spring strap.

If you think they're yours, eMail me at Ken@divematrix.com. ID them and we'll figure something out.

Thanks

---
Ken

While walking to the pier about two years ago I saw two guys get pummeled in high wind/high surf conditions. I walked down to the baech to see if they were alright and one had lost a black jetfin. Mabe it was his? :popcorn:

Anyway. How was the diving?

I had a jet turn up 6 months after I lost it. It could happen!

true story Codyjp, Seeing if anyone is out there. quiet forum for so cal it seems. this board is kinda big.

OK - one fin has been re-connected with its owner (or will soon...)

Still looking for the owner of the Jet fin.

I'll give it through the end of next week, then I'm gonna eBay the thing.

---
Ken

Does it look like it's been down awhile? I know of seven Jetfins with springstraps lost in the surf at Vet's over the years.

Nah - this one is in good shape.

We leave the encrusted ones we find - they've become part of the reef system so we leave them.

This one is clean - probably within the last 3 - 5 months.

-Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom