Frameless Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ive been diving $26 SP clone lately (100 dives or so), holds up well, doesnt leak, fits better than real SPframeless and it doesnt fog up like my fashion statment- x vision

artek:
ive been diving $26 SP clone lately (100 dives or so), holds up well, doesnt leak, fits better than real SPframeless and it doesnt fog up like my fashion statment- x vision

Name or website (any other reference)?

Thanks in advance,

I dove with my new Dive Rite framless mask today and I really like it. The field of vision is excellent and the volume is much less than my old Cressi. At $60, I think it was reasonable.

hoosier:
So, where is the best place to get
Procella Mistral Black Pro Watersport / Scuba Frameless Mask?

Buy them from us direct at www.procella.co.uk

hoosier:
Hey, your username and password doesn't work in your signature....

Even, this one (cssc@cssc.com) can't get through....

Hi Hoosier

Sorry we recently changed systems all ScubaBoard Members can get the 25% Discount using the following details USERNAME: scubaboard@scubaboard.com PASWORD: member

If you have any more problems let me know?

Peter Rayner
Managing Director, Procella Limited

I dive with the Oceanic Shadow, $54 at a local dive shop, XS scuba Merge Mask as a backup. Almost the same as the Oceanic. Both are really low volume and comfortable masks.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom