Free Kindle book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just downloaded it for Kindle. Thanks! Your timing is perfect - I deploy tomorrow... been stocking up on diving literature to keep me sane while overseas.

I'll post a review (if able) as soon as I'm finished. Might be awhile!

Thank you for your service, I am anxiously waiting for my only son to return from overseas

Thanks for the freebie. There are a couple in the queue ahead of yours but I look forward to reading it.

EFF, Thank you for your service and sacrifices that you have to endure. I was in the Coast Guard 1970-74 and the main character of my nautical series was of course in the Guard. Just my way of being proud and flying the colors.
Be safe, pray for peace.

Tim

I'm about a 1/4 of the way through it. I'll be out of touch for the next week, but I'll post a final review when I get back. So far, it reminds me of a Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt novel. Different, but similar type of hero. More bouncing back and forth through history than a Cussler book, that's neither good nor bad just making note of it. I like the story line so far, and even though I have a vague idea where the story is going, I am probably going to be surprised.

grrrrr.... Killed it in 3 days...... Fun read. Really enjoyed it. Thanks!

I really thank you for your impressions. It should remind people of Clive Cussler. He was my hero. To my way of thinking he was the first that took actual historical events and spun a tale about them. The later books that were ghost written I don't care for that much. Please let me know what you think-diver to diver it means alot.

---------- Post added April 14th, 2013 at 01:50 PM ----------

Three days? It took me eighteen years to get it published and you scarfed it up in three days? Thanks, I actually take that as a great compliment!!!!!

---------- Post added April 14th, 2013 at 01:53 PM ----------

Thanks for your impressions!!!! I hope when you finish you can do a "not bad!"

I was not terribly impressed with Mr Cussler's books at first, as they seemed to follow a formula. I read them because they do center around the world of diving, and not many book are. Then I came across some of his earlier books, not written under his name, but by him. Those stories I enjoyed a lot more, as they have more real feel to them.

thanks for the free ebook. I will be sure to read it next. should be able to start it in a week or so :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom