Fruity Pebbles or Coco Puffs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fruity Pebbles or Coco Puffs....

See, that's the spirit of this board, never respond to the original question, just put in what you like or use or recommend, and don't answer the damn question! :D

Me, Fruity Pebbles are a good late day or evening snack, bowl of milk and add just enough at a time to eat 'em all prior to the onset of soggyness. But then again, I eat Coco Puffs the same way, only they are a bit tough on the old gums, but have the best chocolate flavor.... other than..............COCO PEBBLES....see! there I go off on another tangent of what's even better than what I'm asked to compare! it's this dang scuba board! :rofl3:

scubatexastony:

See, that's the spirit of this board, never respond to the original question, just put in what you like or use or recommend, and don't answer the damn question! :D

Me, Fruity Pebbles are a good late day or evening snack, bowl of milk and add just enough at a time to eat 'em all prior to the onset of soggyness. But then again, I eat Coco Puffs the same way, only they are a bit tough on the old gums, but have the best chocolate flavor.... other than..............COCO PEBBLES....see! there I go off on another tangent of what's even better than what I'm asked to compare! it's this dang scuba board! :rofl3:

Yea, back to the original question.......

I like the Fruity Pebbles better, but unlike scubatex, I prefer mine a little soggy. I jst dont like the *CRUNCH :11: CRUNCH* all up in my ear when I'm eating.

Raisin bran or cracking oat bran if you want to improve your buoyancy... I prefer wheaties and chocolate milk

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
trix...before the fruit shapes.
But Harry you know that:
trix.jpg

Apple Cinnamon Cheerios

Purge no purge mask?

Strap over or under hood

J Tube or dry snorkel?

Snorkel or No Snorkel

Snorkel worn or in pocket

Pee or don't Pee

Steel Vs Aluminum

HP vs LP

DIN Vs Yoke

Piston vs Diaphram

Alternate second stage, inflator combo vs Standalone

Hard or soft weights

Weights integrated, or not

Hose strain reliefs or not

Mesh tank protectors or bare

Instruments on wrist or console

Gear is hell, it makes getting certified sound easy.

Pass me another bowl.

Pete

scubatexastony:

Wasn't that the whole spirit of asking the question? See how many different cereals you can get into a thread about Fruity Pebbles or Coco Puffs :eyebrow:
Ber :popcorn:

Corn Pops Primary
Backup Honey Combs on a bungee.

Raisin Bran Crunch for my logical morningside
COCO PUFFS for guilty pleasure at night!!!
And Tony there is nothing harder on your mouth than Captain Crunch!!!

Plain ol regular Capn Crunch,but then I'm a PADI Instructor, ROFLMAO!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom