Ft. Lauderdale Diver new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello all. Have been diving here in Ft. Lauderdale about 5 years now. Looking for dive buddies. Especially hoping to meet up with a buddy with a boat. I do it all - Deep dive, shallow dives, bugging, wreck diving, fish collecting for my salt water tank, nitrox or deco dives. Let's just dive.

And welcome to Scuba Board. :hi: Great place to chat, and you might look directly into Florida Conch Diver forum for buddies...

don

Welcome to the board
You mentioned all kinds of diving you do, how about beach diving? Keep an eye out in the Florida Conch section for folks setting up a dive... or post a dive yourself.

Once the wind settles down... I am sure there will be much more beach diving...and I am always on the lookout for buddies...
:D

Welcome Aboard! Keep an eye on the FL Conch section as already noted. I just dove with Augie and had fun off of Pompano doing the Rodeo wreck dive. Many just post when they're diving & looking for a buddy or if anyone wants to join in so keep your eyes open.

What days are you available? I work weekends and have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off. That really makes it hard to find a buddy. I'm looking at going Wednesday, if the winds let up. If you're able to go, PM me and maybe we can meet up.

I also have a boat. It's not in the water at the moment but close to being finished so I'll be looking for people that want to go when it's ready.

Scott

Welcome scubanitrox2000! Ft. Lauderdale huh? I plan on coming down to Ft. Lauderdale sometime in the next year to do some diving. Can you recommend any worthwhile dive sites closeby? I hear there are some wrecks to be seen somewhere close.

I RESENTLY MOVED TO GAINESVILLE AND AM TRYING TO FIND PEOPLE AROUND YOUR AREA TO GO DIVING WITH. I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH EXPERIENCE BUT THAT'S WHY I MOVED HERE. I PLANON MOVING `AROUD THE WEST PALM BEACH AREA AND AM COMMING SOON TO CHECK OUT THE CITY. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET TO O DIVING AT THAT TIME.

warren_l once bubbled...
Welcome scubanitrox2000! Ft. Lauderdale huh? I plan on coming down to Ft. Lauderdale sometime in the next year to do some diving. Can you recommend any worthwhile dive sites closeby? I hear there are some wrecks to be seen somewhere close.

There's something for everyone down here. Go to Shipwrecks and you'll see a list of just about every thing there is to see in the local area. My favs are Tenneco Towers, the Guy Harvey, and the Tracy.

Give us a shout when you're in the area and maybe some of us can get together with you and show you around.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom