Fusion One, convert latex seals to dry glove system and adding pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are in doubt of it sealing to anything, apply a thin coat of aquaseal to the suspect fabric, allow to dry and cure and then use the tape. The tape is better than sliced bread.

If you are in doubt of it sealing to anything, apply a thin coat of aquaseal to the suspect fabric, allow to dry and cure and then use the tape. The tape is better than sliced bread.

Did you do this?

Did you do this?

I did not have to do this as I applied the tape to the ring first and then removed the stitching on the little cuff of the bag, removing the "cuff of fabric" that protected the edge of the sleeve. I then slipped the sleeve over the ring/tape and heated it with a heat gun. My rings look like they were made at the factory to my suit. I will see if I can find some pics.

I sure did, just waiting on the new sensor now. I got an OxyCheq Expedition, super nice analyser. The "bag" portion of the sleeve does go on the outside of ring. I then added velcro on the outside of the bag so if you looked at it in layers it would be ring, bag/sleeve, velcro.

That's what I was thinking. Have you done this? Do you know what adhesive would work on the bag/suit core?

yes, aqua seal works just fine..........and as mentioned below, the adheasive tape is super easy to work with.

Back
Top Bottom