Future aka New Normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, if I understood correctly, "just" 11 of 37 asymptomatic patients had lung damage.
Not a negligible percentage, indeed: I do not want to play Russian roulette with 2 bullets in a 6-slots revolver...

Sounds like scaremongering to the extreme Angelo

Current Situation in Bali for all travelers

Update 5 June 2020 17:00

From a health and public safety perspective, the island has emerged relatively unscathed – for reasons that continue to baffle infectious disease experts. By early June, there had been only five deaths and 510 confirmed infections, two-thirds of whom have fully recovered, according to coronavirus tallying resource Worldometer

No date has been set to lift temporary travel restrictions that prevent tourists from visiting Bali. Reports that suggest otherwise are false, according to Bali’s Ngurah Rai Immigration Office and the island’s tourism board.

Update 1 June 2020 7:30

The Indonesian Ministry of Transport prepares to enter the new normal with flights to and from Bali's I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport as per Ministerial Decree No. 25 of 2020 on Transportation Control.

Bali had been making preparations to enter the new normal era by following the provisions and official health protocols

During the new normal era, passengers looking to enter Bali through the International Airport should hold a document that shows negative results for COVID-19 from a swab test based on the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).

Every aircraft passenger must fulfill the requirements submitted by the Task Force for the Acceleration of COVID-19 Handling, as stipulated in Circular Letter Number 5 of 2020 on the Amendment to Circular Letter Number 4 of 2020 on the Criteria for Restricting Travel for Accelerating the Handling of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) or hereinafter referred to as SE Number 5 of 2020," he expounded.
UPDATE PENANGGULANGAN COVID-19 DI PROVINSI BALI - RABU, 15 JULI 2020 - Info Corona Pemerintah Provinsi Bali

There was finally some positive rationality from Australia's Prime Minister said today...

"You can't just shut Australia up every time there's an outbreak,"

I hope people start getting the picture now
And what now? 16th of July? Victoria recorded 317 new cases of coronavirus in 24 hours, the highest daily total recorded by any state or territory since the pandemic began

How are they going there with qantas cancelling all international flights until next year?

I've flown to Indonesia almost 90 times, and only 1 of those flights 7 years ago, was a Qantas flight

Back
Top Bottom