Sold! G250 pre order

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just did the first of the batch but this one is for my own personal use, I got six, but just to give you an idea of approx condition you'll get them in. I'll chip away at the others shortly.

Be in touch.

IMG_3889.jpeg

Looks good! I plan to use mine as a deco reg. Would you be able to use O2 safe lubricant if you weren’t already planning to? Thanks

Looks good! I plan to use mine as a deco reg. Would you be able to use O2 safe lubricant if you weren’t already planning to? Thanks

Hmmm let me check if I have any, I did but when I left japan not sure if I kept it or not. I'll look and get back to you.

Hmmm let me check if I have any, I did but when I left japan not sure if I kept it or not. I'll look and get back to you.
If you can find some that would be great. But if not don’t stress, and I’m still interested. I’ll just shuffle around other regs or use it just as a stage reg.

Don’t need O2 safe lubricant on a deco second stage (or any second stage). It doesn’t see pressures high enough and as soon as it touches water it’s “contaminated” anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom