Galileo Sol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only using parallels to run windows and smarttrak. I would love to see a better option. The irda device should just expose a serial device to OSX so it should be possible, just hasn't happened yet. I need to get off my butt and see if I can add it to libdivelog, but just haven't gotten motivated.

Any other programmers out there similarly inconvenienced and want to hack on it?

You could take this to the new ScubaPro forum .. .

I emailed Glenn Smeaton with Scubapro Australia in November about this. He said they would have a Mac version of Smart Trak available in the next couple months This was his reply to my question about smart track and Jtrak made by FrobeseThank you for your enquiry. I do not know if Frobese has any plans to expand the capabilities of their software in the near future but we are currently developing our own Mac software that will have similar features as SmartTrak. This will hopefully be released in the next couple of months and will be available for download from our website.I will pass on the problems you have had with the website. Please contact me if you have any other questions. Regards, Glenn Smeaton Technical and Warehouse AssistantScubapro Australia Pty

Another option is to buy a cheap PC. Hopefully, Glenn's fix will come soon!

Thats awesome! When was this reply rec'd?
I emailed him December 1 and he emailed me back less than 24 hours later. Just clicked the contact us link on the ScubaPro website. Had to go to the australia site because the U.S site link was broken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom