Galileo Trimix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you don't mean you actually *believed* them?

Wonderful. We bought two of them with the PMG upgrade SPECIFICALLY because the trimix add-on would be made available at no extra cost.

If it is not made available for current SOL and LUNA computers, or on a pretty much straight across trade-in/upgrade basis, I am not going to be a happy camper.

I understand that development issues can be encountered but then if they are anticipated Uwatec should not be using the trimix option to seal the deal on sales until they are sure they can deliver.

From what I am told, the algorithm is 16 compartment selected due to concern of decidedly recreational divers utilizing as their first trimix experience. Non He gases (air & nitrox) will also be on the new algorithm schedule (conservative).

I have the Sol but like DA Aquamaster indicated I also recently opted in the Shearwater direction for trimix specific dives. A jack of all trades master of nothing seems to be what UWATEC ended up with...

Last edited:
To all SOL owners, hang on just a little while longer, I have it from a good source that there is good news coming at DEMA.

Let's beat that dead horse some more
:deadhorse:

I also heard the "Dema" story.. as well as the "New OLED" computer story..

I'm happy with my Liquivision X1's - dont care much for what Scubapro intends to do anymore..

I wouldn't worry about them not coming out with it for the SOL users. As they've already advertised it coming then they're going to be legally required to provide it or a full refund.

To be honest I'm surprised their parent company Johnson and Johnson allowed them to say anything about it coming. Technically I don't believe they should be able to legally recognize any of the revenue they made on the sale of those computers since they made the statement that it was coming as they failed to deliver it in that year.

We should know right about now with DEMA here. Any news?

Last edited:
Dunno about DEMA but I saw this today
but I came across a site with the upgrade. I don't have 5 posts yet so I can't post the link. sorry guys, a bit like a fuzzy photo of big foot.

I'll try this way
divelife.co.uk/scuba-manufacturers/Scubapro/4880/FREE-Scubapro-Trimix-Upgrade-for-the-Galileo-Computers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom