G'Day from Down Under!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaysee

Reaction score
Howzit' all?

I've just become involved w/ scubaboard and look forward to reading / chatting about all things diving.

I've been into the sport for a little over 6 years now and I'm growing to love it more and more. I tend to pursue a tech aspect of SCUBA these days w/ a love for deep wreck and cave diving.

Anyway, speak to many of you soon, I'm sure..

'Til then.

Jaysee (Justin) - signing off.

Welcome to scubaboard. I look forward to hearing about the caves over there.

See you around. R

Thanks Wendy.

Condolences to your friend that recently perished in a cave diving accident. I was reading about the incident earlier and like all other enthusiests, hope that these tragedies remain at a minimum.

Look forward to chatting w/ you.

Regards,

Justin. :wink:

And well met from a fellow newbie...

:)

Good on 'ya there, Cobber. Or something like that spoken with the best intentions.

I'll be visiting the land down under in about 18 months, so I'm hoping to pick up some of the lingo before my trip.

I'll be relying on folks like you to help me plan some excellent diving experiences on my trip.

In the meantime, glad to have ya'll on board th Board.

KYDan

Hi there
I had the priviledge of coming to your wonderful shores 2 years ago. didn't get a chance to dive, but did get to snorkle at coff's harbour, great group of people there. my goal is to come back and dive the reef once I get certified. I'd love to hear about the reef as well as other places. I also went to rock hampton while I was there. You've lucky to live a such a wonderful place. Hope to talk to you soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom